The first thing I needed to do was separate the puzzle into colors. That took quite a bit of time, turning over each piece and organizing them. I had no idea if any of the colored pieces matched with each other but I had to start somewhere. For example, by the time I had finished, there was a large pile of annoying blue pieces which I figured was the both the water and the sky. It was going to be difficult to figure out which was which and what went where.
The second action I took, was finding all of the frame pieces. Once I had a frame, I’d have a base and would be one step closer to finishing what I considered a waste of time.
But I wanted to prove my dad wrong.
And equally, I wanted to get out of yard work.